Experience the future of relief! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Therapy pulses a magnetic field into the body, creating an extraordinary healing effect. The results are less pain, reduction in swelling, and increased range of motion in the affected areas.
Unlike other systems that produce weak magnetic fields, PEMF Therapy produces fields approximately 10,000 times more powerful than a standard magnet.
PEMF Therapy has been used in Europe for more than 20 years on individuals experiencing migraines, sports injuries, and other pain syndromes including:
- Back and joint problems
- Edema and swelling
- Lack of circulation
- Skin wound healing
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Even after years of chronic discomfort, positive results are seen after only a few treatments and the treatments are completely safe with absolutely no side effects.
How it works
The body’s natural magnetic field is created by the flow of electricity-charged ions in and out of the cells and the transmission of electric impulses through cell membranes. Only PEMF force can naturally influence electrical changes on a cellular level within the body for cell metabolism to be influenced.
- PEMF Therapy regenerates damaged and diseased tissue and repairs torn tendons and fractured bones.
- PEMF Therapy enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all the protein available.
- PEMF Therapy improves circulation, not by increasing the heartbeat or blood pressure, but by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries. This also reduces edema (swelling).
- PEMF Therapy increased the cellular level of oxygen absorption by up to 200%. This reduces pain associated with lack of sufficient oxygen.
- PEMF Therapy:
- Improves circulation
- Increases oxygen levels
- Energizes the cells
- Electroporation – “opens” cells receiving allows for detoxification
- Relieves pain
- Reduces swelling
- Restores membrane potential
- Improves cell hydration
- Reduces Inflammation
- Alleviates pain associated with soft-tissue injuries such as:
- Back Pain & Spinal Conditions
- Cervical Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Sprains, Strains
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Planter Fasciitis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will I feel any pain during the treatment?
A: No, the magnetic pulses can be adjusted to you individually so they do not hurt, however, you will feel the pulsing of the magnetic current during treatment.
Q: Do I have to undress for the treatment?
A: No, all treatments are administered while you’re fully dressed.
Q: How long does a treatment session last?
A: Treatment sessions vary from 5 minutes for your first treatment up to 20 minutes maximum during any one treatment session.
Q: How many treatments will I need to have before I notice any relief from my pain?
A: You may notice relief from pain during your first session, however, it takes 5-20 treatments for chronic conditions.